Auction Terms & Conditions ONLINE AUCTION BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IF YOU CANT PICK UP IN ALLOTED 5 DAY WINDOW DONT BID !
SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR SMALL ITEMS EASILY SHIPPED
15 % BUYERS PREMIUM
Pay at pick up
Credit, Debit, Paypal >> FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY
Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern each online sale.
All registration information the Bidder provides shall be current, complete and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the duration of the auction sale.
1. Access and use of any online auction site is subject to any and all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (collectively called "Site User Agreement") and all applicable laws and regulation, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or regulation. Stacy's Stuff reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement and it is the Bidders responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. Invoices will be emailed to successful bidders at the end of each auction the following business day . Applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
3. Online Auction Fee: Stacy's Stuff Auctions shall charge and collect from each successful bidder a 15 PERCENT BUYERS PREMIUM for the total amount of each invoice minus sales tax if any.
4. All items bid on and awarded to you as the high bidder are your property once final payment of your invoice is paid. We accept Cash, Credit, Debit and PayPal for final payment. Bidder may wait until the designated pickup days, and only the designated pickup days, to make final payment for their items. All items must be paid for by the final pickup day that will clearly be marked on each invoice. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for merchandise removal. Failure to pay for any item shall result in a suspension of bidder account.
5. The description of item/lots appearing an all auctions and in advertising prior to the auctions are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Stacy's Stuff concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. There are no refunds/chargebacks of any kind unless item/lot is grossly misrepresented by Stacy's Stuff Auction. Bidder acknowledges that most items/lots are available for inspection during regular business hours prior to the end of auction, and by these terms, Stacy's Stuff Auctions and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder has any interest to determine the item/lot's nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, quantity, condition or size of any item/lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale or refusal to close the sale, against Stacy's Stuff Auctions or Owner/Seller.
Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at the time of PAYMENT, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from the sale premises. Owner/Seller and Stacy's Stuff Auctions agree that merchandise may remain on the premises for a period of time following the sale. The date by which all merchandise must be paid for and removed from the premises is posted on each auction and invoice. Invoices not paid for by the due date will result in loss of bidding privileges, unless you contact Stacy's Stuff Auctions prior to make arrangements. Failure to pay for items within 5 days of auction ending will result in loss of items and permanent loss of bidding privileges.
6. Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each Owner/Seller and Stacy's Stuff Auctions and their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representative from and against any all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with Buyer's, his agents or representatives, use of this Site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item/lots, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Site User Agreement or any use by Bidder of the Site or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
7. Stacy's Stuff Auctions is providing services as an independent contractor for the Owner/Seller only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
BY REGISTERING YOUR ONLINE BIDDER ID, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.
YOUR USE OF THIS AUCTION SITE MARKS YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN FULL OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE